
Little Johnny is my older brother John's first child. In four months, John and my older sister Mary and I all had babies last year. So now Katie is 16 months old, Julie is 13 months old, and little Johnny is 12 months old. What fun!
Little Julie showed up in her bear outfit:

But look how happy she was after we freed her from it!
Our kids showed up in their plain clothes, but plenty of Pirate gear was provided:
Check this out! Blake climbed onto a chair stacking cart and Julie pushed him across the entire room by herself! Julie doesn't even walk yet and I don't think she is much more then 20 pounds.

We were pretty excited about the gift we gave Johnny. I had found a little neon green Kawasaki ride-on and just knew that Johnny had to have it. You would understand this if you saw John's real life size neon green Kawasaki motercycle.

Happy birthday little Johnny!

1 comment:
Post a Comment