Before we go any further I just have to show you the most darling little baby butterfuly EVER!
Mama and butterfly and elephants:
Not long after we arrived we ordered some lunch and found ourselves a table to wait for our number to be called.
We waited.... and waited..... and then we finally found out that they had totally run out of food. Too bad the lady behind the register who took our order didn't tell us this. No, she just kept taking people's orders... and their money. Did I mention the BAZILLION people who were there. We got our money back and went to anther place.
Here is Clark as Mace Windo from Star Wars. I made that cloak myself in about 40 minutes this morning without a pattern. It isn't perfect, but I was pretty impressed with myself. The things a mother can do under pressure!

We finished up with a train ride.
Isn't this Emily beautiful. She and Clark are getting so grown up.
2 comments:
Hi you guys! I love your blog and all of the pictures of your family. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! I also love seeing all of the pictures of your new house. That is so exciting that it is almost finished.
Just a bit of trivia – I think you sat at the exact same table we did at the zoo just a couple of weeks earlier. Fun to see all of the kids' costumes.
Post a Comment