Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finishing Up

The finishing touches are being placed in the house this week.

Railing on the back deck - finally. I've been nervous all this time that one of the kids would fall off of it.



The painter has returned to do his finish work - including staining the front door.



And we have carpet! The stairs were one thing that I wanted to really shine in our house - so we did the decorative railing and this carpet. I adore it! It is a 100% wool carpet that should wear very well - and it makes the stairs look like a piece of jewelry adorning the house. The rest of the house carpet is a plain beige berber.



The formica has been placed in the laundry room, along with a sink.



The landscapers are busy right now with sod being laid in two days. The concrete curbing around our flower beds was set today. Also, our last appliances were installed. More photos to come soon.

No comments: