Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Farewell to Alaska
Today we left Alaska and came home to Utah. I'm so glad we went. The kids saw a bit of my past and we hope it will be a part of our future. My mom said she hoped that they fell a little bit in love with Alaska. It felt good to be there. Thank you Mom and Dad for the great time. We love you and miss you already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok, I'm in love with Alaska from your pictures. I have never been there. Definitely on the list now!
Glad you had so much fun!
I am echoing Anita, I want to visit! Maybe we can bum along on your next trip? I'm being serious! It looked like a blast, great photos Heather! Your parents amaze me with their activity level (do they ever sit down?!) You are an amazing mom. What a great thing to share your childhood memories with your own children.
Heather, we know the work it takes to travel with children and are so grateful you make the effort to give them so many wonderful opportunities. We love you, Jeff and the children and are happy you all came to see us.
I just love this great land of Alaska where I have choosen to live. I thank my Heavenly Father for the opportunity to live in this great state. It is fun to share it with those you love.
Love, Mama Hamm
Dear Heather,
We love you and Jeff and the kids. Knowing the work it is to travel with children we are grateful that you do so much with the kids and especially that you came up to see Grandma and Grandpa. My heart is so much in this great land I have choosen as my home. I just love this wonderful state and love to share it with those who can appreciate it wonders.
Love, Mama Hamm
Post a Comment