Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random January Photos and Events

These are some random January events and photos for your enjoyment.

Clark competed in his pack pinewood derby.  He got 2nd place.... by 0.02 seconds!!!  Wow.


Here is a video of the great run:


The Eggertz family came over for dinner.  We so love having a Belgian friend so close.  Nobody understands like someone who was there with you.  

Here is Katie and Ella.


And here is Blake with Josh (in green), Dax (in power ranger red) and Ella.  


We have enjoyed seeing wildlife in our backyard throughout the winter.  Here you can see a deer down by the river.  I took this photo from our back porch.  The deer stick out more against the snow.


Here are two photos of my darling daughters.



One day when cousin Julia came over I gave her and Katie matching hair-dos.


Evidently, kitty wanted to help Clark cook.  


And here is my very favorite video!  One night for Family Home Evening we were singing "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam" when Katie really got into it:

1 comment:

Ben or Sarah said...

oh, I miss you guys. I'm excited to come visit.