Today, Emily performed in her 2nd grade patriotic program. The whole time I was thinking, "This would never have happened at their school in Belgium."
Emily had a very special part at the end, where she sang a duet with her friend Bailey. Bailey's mother made them matching jumpers the day before the program! Can you believe that? Some people are so talented and so generous.
This is the first video that I have put together with imovie on our new mac computer. It isn't that spectacular but I am learning the program more. By the way, Katie LOVES to watch this little movie. She jumps along to the songs and waves wildly at Emily on the screen. (-:
A couple of still shots.
Emily and Bailey in their cute dresses.
Emily with her principal dressed up as Abe Lincoln.
2 comments:
Jack loved this! He is asking me over and over and OVER what each song is. He especially loves the part with Blake clapping. He has a special little place in his heart for Blake I think!
wow! Great job Emily. I would very be brave enough to sing a duet in front of my whole school! I was beautiful. Oh, and I did love seeing katie clap.
Post a Comment