I know that it has been way too long since I updated this blog. There is so much to include - a trip to Southern Utah, and the normal adorable moments from my children. I had really wanted to get it up to date before Friday, but alas it did not happen.
On Friday I am scheduled to have extensive lower abdominal surgery to repair my "insides." I know that is a bit vague but this is the internet! The last few weeks have been overwhelming and I am still uneasy about the surgery. I have been praying constantly and am finally feeling the comfort of the Spirit.
Any and all prayers on my behalf and on behalf of my doctor are much appreciated and welcomed. Thank you in advance for your concern.
Love, Heather
3 comments:
Count my prayer. Heal fast!
I love you Heather. Mom told me how things went. My prayers are with you. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Heather! Oh my! I hope you are feeling great on on the road to recovery! You are in my prayers, and I think of you often. We miss you!
Post a Comment