I needed to run over to Grandma's house to borrow something, so I put Kate in the car and the kitty jumped in too and cuddled up on Kate's lap. She loved that! Here are a few photos - isn't it just adorable! The kitty was not fighting to get away at all.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Heather, I have really enjoyed looking at your pictures and videos of Christmas and New Years. Elston keeps getting distracted from his homework as he comes over everytime he hears the videos. He was really happy to see the kids and their house. He really loved the sledding one. I LOVE your house! I loved seeing how beautiful you have decorated, and it's perfect. I have a question, did you have your kitchen aid mixer over here in Belgium? Did you use a transformer? If so, how did it work? I got one for Christmas, but I don't want to risk any damage. I sure miss you!!
too precious. I love it
I am with Mikala. Loved all the pictures and feel all caught up. Sorry you have had some 'new house' woes, but soon they will be over, and forgotten (hopefully!)
Post a Comment