Friday, December 14, 2007

Ward Christmas Party

Jeff went to New York last week and picked up some packages that I had ordered. One of them was our matching Christmas clothes. I insisted that we wear them to the Ward Christmas party tonight. Taking family pictures is a challenge. I'll leave it at that. Here was our best shot. You'll notice that Katie isn't looking at the camera. Every time that Jeff would set the timer and return to the pose Katie was staring at him. (Don't forget you can click on the picture to see it bigger.)



After we got to the party my friend was able to get a better shot of Emily and I:



Later in the evening the kids got to participate in a nativity. Emily was given the part of Mary:



Blake was a sheep: (oh my goodness he is so cute!)



Clark was an angel:



Here's a photo of Blake and Emily in action:





It was a touching thing to watch them. They sang the Nativity Song from the Children's songbook and as their parts were sung they got into place.

No comments: