
Today our baby turned 5 months old. How did that happen? I am an absolute sucker for cute hats. Everyone loves this hat. I wish I had one in my size.

Katie is sitting up now. She'll topple over sometimes, but she can stay up for a minute or so. She's a bit top-heavy because of her head full of smart brains! If she gets her head going in one direction she'll tip over.
She has tried out her high chair:


We just tried ceral for the first time last night. My goodness, she LOVED it. Every time I've first tried cereal with my other kids, they spit most of it out. Not Katie. I could barely keep her calmed down enough to take the next bite, she was so excited. She didn't spit any out and only let two little drops fall on her shirt. Wow! I'll have to keep that coming!
Katie really laughs now. She is so interactive and so loving. She enjoys giving her siblings open-mouthed kisses. Here is little video of Emily making her laugh:
No comments:
Post a Comment