

In Emily's class I had to do it all by myself. We first made pilgrim hats

Then they watched a short Charlie Brown movie about the mayflower expedition while I prepared a small snack for them - turkey, pumpkin cookies, Craisins, mini corbread muffins, and some sparkling cider.

Of course Katie got to come with me! She is wearing her adorable Thanksgiving outfit. I had to wash it every night this week so she could wear it every day. I kept her in the backpack for most of the party.

As a mother of school aged children I am finding holiday weeks very busy. Not only am I preparing for my own hosting and celebrating but I am also involved in celebrations at the school. By the time the holiday finally arrives and passes, I feel like I've REALLY celebrated it. When we live in the USA at least we won't be the only parents who know anything about Thanksgiving and Halloween! .
No comments:
Post a Comment