Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Temple Square

Tonight we invited Jeff's parents and Great Grandma to go downtown with us to see the marvelous Christmas lights at Temple Square in downtown Salt Lake City.  We started the evening by having dinner at the old JB's Restaurant across the street and then we walked over to see the lights.  


It was VERY cold.  I brought a bit of hot chocolate in a thermos which you can see the kids enjoying in the photo below.


We stopped inside the Joseph Smith Memorial Building to warm up a bit.  Here is Great Grandma and Katie.  



Lastly, here is a photo of the temple.  Isn't it beautiful.  


This is a tradition which we have missed doing for the past three years.  It was a wonderful homecoming of sorts.

1 comment:

The Egg-heads said...

I love the posts! I can't believe you got a kitten! We are still loving our cat, Josh particularly. However, Dax is pretty abusive towards that poor kitten (imagine that?!) I'm still bummed we couldn't get together last night. One day the stars will align and we will meet.....