Friday, September 14, 2007

Yaaahooo for Bowling!

Today the kids went to a bowling birthday party. This video makes me laugh every time I watch it. I call it " Yaaaaaaahoooooo for bowling!"



Here's a still shot of Clark and Blake bowling:





Blake could barely give the bowling ball enough of a push to make it down the lane, but he did about the best in his group. That's an 11 lb ball he's holding!




Katie is pushing things around herself. She really likes her little activity mat. She stares at the hanging toys and intently wills her arm to bat at them.




I'd like to say that Katie is spoiled rotten. However, I remember reading a Dr. Sears book back after we had Clark and Dr. Sears said that you shouldn't say your kids are spoiled, because that meant you left them on the shelf all alone to spoil - like old food or something. Katie is definently not left anywhere all alone. She has decided she likes to be carried around everywhere, and she is getting to really love watching "her kids" play. Here is one example of how I get anything done:




I promise you she likes it in there. Sometimes when she is fussing and I try to give her a binky, she will stare right at my eyes and spit her binky out. She's good at spitting it out too. She can launch that thing a few feet from her mouth. As if to say, "Nice try Mom. Now pick me up."

No comments: