Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brussels Reunion

This post is a bit late - but oh well.

A few weeks ago we had a little Brussels reunion at my in-laws house (Thanks Kristy!). It was so awesome to see Sarah, Cindy, Beth, and Dave.

The photos aren't the best. Here we are making lunch



The kids played in the garage:



And here are the ladies with a few of the kids:



It felt so comfortable to be with them. I miss having friends that know me.

I was thinking that this should be an annual occurance. I'm offering my new house. Who will join us next year?

7 comments:

The Egg-heads said...

Sigh, good times.

Herways Go West said...

Count me in. Next summer might be our last in Belgium, but for sure the next summer....did I just say our last in Belgium??? Forget I said that. Oh and send back Beth if you don't mind. Miss you all!

Herways Go West said...

I saw Mandy Simmons and family! Emily and Steve went to a Bees game. Oh, and we are here in Hawaii getting Steve settled into college and we ran into former Brusselites! (from before your time). It's a small world.

Herways Go West said...

That would be Simons, not Simmons.

dbsbamj said...

I finally found your Blog! Thanks so much for hosting the party. We had a fabulous time and loved seeing your new house. Good luck with back to school and settling in. Lots of love from Belgium...

Herways Go West said...

Uh, lets get an update here sister! Or have you given up on blogging?

The Egg-heads said...

Heather, you really need to update this blog. I want to see the house and the kids, and you!!