We went to Woluwe Park in Brussels and walked around. Clark left the trail and walked down by one of the lakes:
Blake is growing up so much. Just for the record, I take NO responsibility for this outfit. He's wearing his Sunday shoes, the jacket is too small for him.....
We found a huge tree limb that was hanging near the ground and the kids had fun hanging on it, bouncing up and down.
Katie enjoyed the walk from her stroller mostly.
Later the older kids ran around with Dad and Katie and I laid in the sun. She's wearing her new Halloween outfit that I ordered off of ebay and the seller shipped it to me all the way to Belgium.
I tried to take a little video of her cooing at me:
Later at home I did a little photo session with Katie. Here's a few of my favorite shots:
Happy Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment