Friday, September 4, 2009

Girls Night

I had more fun last night and today then I've had in forever.  

12 women from my neighborhood went up to a condo in Park City and then the next morning we went to Midway for Swiss Days.  

Autumn put in hair bling:


Amee put glitter toes on Amy:


And mostly we just talked and laughed - a lot!


The next morning Amee gave us BIG hair.  Wow, this may be my new look!  Here is Charity and I with our awesome dos:


Here is Amee giving Marinda the treatment.  Go big or go home!




After we were sufficiently dolled up we headed to Midway for Swiss Days.  It was a mad house!  Every woman in Utah was there - it seemed like.  I found a few great treasures - but the real treasure was spending great times with fun women.  Thanks ladies!!

No comments: