Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kindergarten!

My third child has started kindergarten!  How does this happen?  

Today was Blake's first day of official school - you know, the kind that won't end until he's 25 or something.  Wow.  Blake was so ready - no tears, no worries.  

First he got in line behind his teacher's name:


Then his teacher came out and it was time to go in:


And one more shot before he went inside - without me.  



You'll also notice he's sporting a new hairdo - or lack of one.  Low maintenance.  

Blake loves kindergarten and he has made a friend.  

Just for fun, here is a picture of Clark on his first day of kindergarten:


And here is a picture of Blake on Clark's first day of kindergarten:




1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow!!! Jack is the spitting image of Clark in this picture. I never realized how alike they are.As I was scrolling down I thought, Why is Heather posting a picture of Jack?! Their eyes are a little different, but otherwise EXACTLY the same!