Some random photos from May that just couldn't be skipped:
Katie with Emily's sunglasses on upside down:
Jeff took the boys on a father-son camp out and Katie was not happy about not going. She climbed in the back of Jeff's car, wedged herself between the gear and wouldn't get out.
Here is Clark and Blake camping:
I consoled Katie by making cookies:
A few days ago I took Joshua and Blake and Katie to Boondocks to play. Katie has gotten a real timid streak in her lately and she wouldn't go into the play area.
Here is a short video of me trying to get Katie and Julia to dance for my camera. Of course they were doing it great before I got the camera out. Typical.
1 comment:
Hi, how are you?!! I'm most amazed at how much older Blake looks! Wow!! Looks like things are going good for you. I'm glad!
Post a Comment