Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wires and Pipes and Ducts - Oh My!



It might not make for great photos but if you'd like to flush the toilet or turn on a light in our new house, then this is important stuff.



During the last few days the electrician, plumber, and heating men have been busy at our new house.




Katie is supervising:



This is the view from Katie's bedroom window:



The exterior doors have also been hung:





Blake and Clark like to hang out at the house because of all the great little "treasures" that they can find. They keep asking me, "Mom, do you think they need this?" as they hold up another little something. It has to be a boy paradise.

I like this next photo. I was standing just inside our front door and Blake was in the garage. I thought we should remember the day that I could see from the living room into the garage!

Yesterday when I was walking through our house with our builder, we were standing on the back porch. From there, we were admiring the view and just then I saw TWO FOX!! Can you believe that? They were two young foxes and they crossed the bike path and then were wrestling in the grass. Wow! I had heard of and seen deer living by the river but I hadn't heard of or seen any foxes.

1 comment:

Herways Go West said...

This is all exciting...but my fav shot is Katie supervising!