Today our ward hosted a talent show. It was a great event. One of the highlights was an 18 year old very autistic boy who got up and sang every single word of "Live Like You Were Dying" which is a popular country song - so touching. Our family participated of course! Clark and his friend Jack starred in the Cub Scout Bandanna skit. Check it out below:
In case you were confused, those were ripe BANANAS that the boys were holding. It was so great, Clark did a great job at being a comedian.
Later in the program the children sang "I am a Child of God" accompanied by our Bishop on the trumpet.
Our family's last contribution was a song that I and my friend sang. The original was written by Anita Renfroe, a Christian comedian. She condensed everything a mother says in 24 hours into 3 minutes and set it to the William Tell Overture. Here is our version:
To see the original version you can click here.
We had a fun evening. I was so proud of Clark, being brave enough to get up there. I hope you enjoyed watching!
1 comment:
You totally rocked it Heather! I was laughing out loud. Wow, I miss you! The talent show looked like a success. How is the packing coming?
Love your guts.
Post a Comment